1. Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
2. Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters.
3. Be accessible and respond to staff/manager enquiries in a timely manner.
4. Manage Pre-Employment Processes.
5. Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
Quspec was started with a core group of IT and management professionals chose to collectively pool their expertise and experience in both information management and human capital management in the field of IT,Non-IT and ITES sectors.