Key tasks and responsibilities at the HR Intern:
Drive Recruitments for various departments. Attract & Hire quality talent from across the globe. Plan & execute various HR initiatives. Implementation of 360 degree feedback. Driving employee engagement initiatives. Create a fun work environment. Exposure in end to end activities in HR life cycle.
1. Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude.
2. Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem.
3. Recently graduated MBA or current management student – from top tier business school of India or abroad. Relevant Bachelor degree from top colleges.
4. Graduate students from global business program can be considered on case to case basis.
1. Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability.
2. Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
3. Leadership skills, management acumen, HR skills.
4. Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer.
Apply to this if you are either a management student or graduate (Bachelors or Post Graduate) from top tier B-School of India or Abroad. Also relevant graduates from top colleges can also apply. HR Intern in BHIVE would work with senior people from the BHIVE team to get various HR tasks executed in timely manner. The HR department drives many initiatives and healthily contributes to the strategic planning of the organisation and does a lot of innovative practices.
This is a 2 to 6 months full time position. After completing internship you might be offered full time employment based on available openings and your performance.
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community.
We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.