The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. In the final phase of a university degree, such as Human Resources, Labor & Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or a similar study.
2. Experience with customer focus, for example, part-time jobs.
3. Communicative and curious about what moves people,Accurate, proactive, stress resistant and capable to work independently.
4. Affinity with organizing events, but are certainly willing to tackle administrative tasks.
5. Flexible, willing to travel and work in various locations.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. You will be involved in preparing, coordinating and assisting in the execution of recruitment activities in consultation with the recruiter.
2. In addition, you will support the monitoring of these activities by information in our recruitment system (Taleo) and follow-up of candidates.
3. During your internship you will be closely involved in the organization of the largest recruitment event of the year, the EY Business Course.
4. You support the recruiter on a daily basis at the telephone screening of applicants, screening CVs and motivation letters, conducting assessments and scheduling of interviews.
5. You will participate in the selection interviews with the recruiter.
6. You support the organization of various events coordination and implementation.
7. You are involved in several ongoing projects (eg Social Media) and participates in the nationwide recruitment meetings.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.