The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction to enable delivery of facilities, work-space resources and related support services to the business.
2. Regularly participate in important projects related to Facilities Management, Travel Services, Physical & Environmental Security and Real Estate Management, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
3. Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Corporate Services.
4. Works under direct supervision.
5. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2. They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3. They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4. They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Core to everything Tata Communications does, is its global infrastructure which consists of one of the largest and most sophisticated subsea optic fibre cable networks (including the world’s only wholly owned, complete cable ring around the globe); its Tier 1 IP network; and world-class data centres in key business capitals around the world. On top of this robust backbone, sits Tata Communications’ voice and data businesses and its comprehensive portfolio of managed enterprise services. These include high speed connections and global MPLS virtual private networks, the world’s largest network of Telepresence services, the world’s most extensive DDoS mitigation and detection service, content delivery networks, and cloud enablement solutions.