The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
2. Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
3. Arranges interviews for management levels.
4. Prepares letter of offer to selected candidates and letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates.
5. Occasionally sources for free lance designers within short notice and places them appropriately.
6. Conducts exit interview.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements
under various labor laws.
2. Recruiting of workmen as per the selection procedure specified [such as site
requirement as confirmed by MANAGEMENT, background clearance, skills test & confirmation].
3. Ensuring disbursement of statutory minimum wages, and review of skill grades
and wage rates if warranted.
4. Obtaining/generating and maintaining the requisite statutory records relating to
attendance, overtime and earnings of all workmen at the site.
5. Ensuring that overtime work and its payment are in accordance with the
6. Arranging, maintaining and rendering medical first aid to workmen of the site,
as and when need arises.
7. Arranging hygienic up-keep of labor camp(s), site canteen(s), sanitary facilities
and crèche/rest rooms at all times.
MindScripts, a leading IT Training provider, provides the full gamut of training methodologies and real-time learning experience to deliver integrated learning solutions. Here quality comes First and being the Best at what we do is our way of life. MindScripts is highly recommended by corporate across Pune as source of good quality candidates. It has also been ranked as No. 1 Institute in Pune for the Quality of Teaching and related services.