The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Self-driven individual, with a pro active and positive approach to change.
3. Good ability to deal with clients at all levels.
4. Confident in exercising a good judgment in decision making skills.
5. Stable to handle change and cultural sensitivity.
6. Exceptional management and motivational skills.
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Female candidates only.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Communicate and support company policies & procedures to maintain high employee morale and motivation, and ensure an atmosphere of participative management.
2. Ensure optimum service through the effective communication of policies and procedures to all employees.
3. To recommend, implement, formulate and execute organizations policies, procedures, rules, regulations and programs for all the employees
4. To assist the Human Resources Manager in ensuring that the Personnel functions are carried out effectively and professionally, resulting in a highly motivated, flexible and multi skilled workforce
5. Assist the Human Resources team to plan, manage, coordinate and participate in personnel activities of all the departments in areas of: Recruitment & Selection, Compensations & Benefits, Training & Development, Performance Management System, Employee Relations, HR Initiatives.
Angle Bread started operations in the year 2010 and within few months we have been able to partner with reputed companies, startup ventures and technology consulting companies to help them realize their solution requirements and deliver them effectively and efficiently.
Angle Bread is here to help you with our broad range of expertise in complete business start up, business setup procedures, Legal formalities, local sponsorship, documentation, translation, authentication & submission. All the required steps to get your business up and running on time. We are the trusted advisors to global businesses and governments.