The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1.Good computer knowledge.
2. Focused and detail oriented, Timeline oriented.
3. Ability to stretch and handle pressure.
4. Ability to multitask and process oriented.
5. Excellent written and spoken skills.
6. Ability to speak to seniors confidently and represent the department.
7. Proficient in advanced MS Office - Word and Excel Team Player.
8. Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
9. Energetic and flexible Qualification: Graduates from any stream Experience: 0 1 year.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Hire, train, guide, discipline, revise and terminate organization’s employees.
2. Learn about all financial goals of facility and organization through supervising and studying financial performance.
3. Interpret profit and loss statements along with sales forecast.
4. Develop, maintain and manage departmental as well as facility budgets.
5. Manages facility through training as well as working in every facility’s operational areas inclusive of sales floor, front-end, merchandise flow along with offices.
Jim Smith is appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters is named to Ethisphere’s 2012 “World’s Most Ethical Companies List” and as one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, both for the fourth consecutive years.
The Human Rights Campaign awarded Thomson Reuters the top rating of 100 percent on its Corporate Equality Index for 2012.
Thomson Reuters issues its first Corporate Responsibility Annual Report and launches the ‘Sustainability’ website, designed to help support customers and engaged citizens in their efforts to find a more sustainable pathway for their businesses and communities.
Thomson Reuters completes the sale of its healthcare business to private equity firm Veritas Capital.
Thomson Reuters increases its focus on global growth markets and completes 29 acquisitions, a large number in Asia and the Middle East.