The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Phone Skills.
3. Interviewing Skills.
4. People Skills.
5. Supports Diversity.
6. Employment Law.
7. Results Driven.
8. Project Management.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
2. Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
3. Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
4. Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
5. With use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
6. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
7. Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
8. Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
We are Sutra HR (www.sutrahr.com) - We are a full service 'People Consulting' company, run by an energetic & ambitious team of professionals from the new-age media industry. We provide unmatchable, high quality recruitment services. We partner with Tech, Digital, Mobile and Internet startups and emerging companies in their quest to find, recruit and train talent for their growing enterprises.
(www.sutrahr.com) (www.sutralite.com) (www.sumhr.com)
We work with new-age media (dotcom/internet), technology and Mobile VAS (http://sutrahr.com/careers).