Fresher HR / Training Administrator
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good communication skills.
2. Good personality and learning curve.
3. Exposure to complete life cycle of recruitment.
4. You will:
(After the appropriate vetting period) serve as an HR/Training Administrator within the organization. WE WILL BE TRAINING YOU ON EVERYTHING THAT IS NEEDED BELOW.
5. For Trainees ( 6 months).
6. Candidates living around Thane/Central Line are preferred.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Each Team Members has a training agenda (Asana) in place. (You will be establishing the training agenda (Asana) for each Team Member, with the help of the Team Member/their Training Oversight person. If common templates do NOT exist, you would need to escalate).
2. There is a “Training Oversight” person assigned to each Team Member.
3. Team Member/Training Oversight assignments are are documented/centralized.
4. Training agendas (Asana) are being updated regularly by each Team Member AND their Training Oversight person.
5. Training Oversight people are responding to every 1 in 10 Daily Update Emails from Team Members WITH constructive feedback.
6. Attend bi-weekly/monthly Training Oversight meetings for feedback on Team Members and their training objectives/status. Document/feedback. Escalate if any action is required.
7. Do one-on-one meetings with each Team Member, every 2-3 months, to ensure that they’re being challenged/have an outlet to share their experience and questions.
8. Reporting into Head of Admin (first 1 month), and then reporting into Departmental Heads (Development, PM, QA) with COO oversight.
PRDXN is a digital agency that works with global brands with high expectations. It’s therefore no surprise that we are driven to deliver nothing less than exceptional service to all our Clients. Since starting in 2006, we have executed thousands of projects, and worked with clients on big-name brands such as: Walmart, MTV, IBM, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Skittles and more. We have an in-house team of approximately 60 people. Our Project Managers, Developers, and Testers are led by a management team that drives a company culture focused on customer centricity and continuous improvement.