The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Understanding and experience of recruitment process in BFSI sector.
2. Weightage will be given to experienced holder into Mass /Volume/Bulk recruitment.
3. Preference language proficiency : Telugu, Kannad, Tamil, Malyalam, any.
4. Willing to take challnges and achieve defined target.
5. Ready to join with in 7 days.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To understand the requirement and draw up the necessary job specifications.
2. To source profiles through all possible sources including jobportals, social networking sites, referrals, database.
3. To shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest towards our organization.
4. To handle complete hiring cycle.
5. To schedule and coordinate interview with panel.
6. Make Job offers to selected candidates.
7. To followup with candidates till their onboarding.
DBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India"s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India"s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer.
The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr.
IDBI Federal today is recognized as a customer-centric brand, with an array of awards to their credit. They have been awarded the PMAA Awards (2009) for best Dealer/Sales force Activity, EFFIE Award (2011) for effective advertising, and conferred with the status of "Master Brand 2012-13" by the CMO Council USA and CMO Asia.