An HR executive performs the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects.
The candidates should have to perform following responsibilities:
1. Ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements
under various labor laws.
2. Recruiting of workmen as per the selection procedure specified [such as site
requirement as confirmed by MANAGEMENT, background clearance, skills test & confirmation]
3. Ensuring disbursement of statutory minimum wages, and review of skill grades
and wage rates if warranted.
4. Obtaining/generating and maintaining the requisite statutory records relating to
attendance, overtime and earnings of all workmen at the site.
5. Ensuring that overtime work and its payment are in accordance with the
To empower clients by recruiting exceptionally superior personnel with passion and professional rigour and in turn enhance the net worth of our client’s human capital and unleash their human potential to the maximum.
Our value lies in leadership to have the courage to shape a better future, integrity to be real, accountability, if it is to be, it's up to me, passion: committed in heart and mind.
Our vision lies to achieve client delight by focusing on value adding activities throughout our value chain. We envision to be the preferred recruitment partner for our partner companies. We visualize to be the destination of choice for prospective candidates and to Provide a one-stop-shop for all our client requirements.