HR Manager - Talent Acquisition
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY
Pay range :
1,50,000 to 6,00,000/-
View our values & work culture to see if you love what we stand for.
1. To conceptualize, design and implement talent scouting strategies / initiatives.
2. Invest time in hiring the best and providing them guidelines, resources &authority to
3. To conceptualize & develop recruitment process & entrance test for all openings in various
departments (Sales, Support, Design & Development).
4. You would require to focus strongly on employee relations - establish strong relationships at
5. Will be responsible for identifying areas of improvements in the HR space - processes,
1. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
3. Confident, Creative and someone who takes initiative.
4. A goal-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail.
5. An individual who strives for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
7. Knowledge of industry best practices and benefits.
Benefits & Perks
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive
salaries in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
4. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
5. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
6. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
7. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess,
pool, kite flying and much more.
8. Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.