Front End & Visual Designer
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY
Front End & Visual Designer
Pay range :
1,50,000 to 6,00,000/-
View our values & work culture to see if you love what we stand for.
Who should apply:
1. You have a Bachelor's or associate degree in graphic design / UX and / or have
formal training in these technologies.
2. You have a solid understanding of Photoshop and HTML 5. Additional knowledge
of CSS and action scripts etc would be a plus.
3. You are passionate about design and produce path breaking design ideas.
4. You are an Idea powerhouse.
5. Pro-activeness in presenting or 'pitching' new ideas and designs.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Out of the box thinking.
8. Excellent attention to detail.
9. Strong knowledge of color theory.
10. Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards.
1. Ability to create brilliant visual designs.
2. Identify themes and trends in the visual design space and recommend changes.
3. You will be responsible for the entire UX lifecycle of one or more projects, including gathering
requirements, defining user stories, creating UX prototypes and wireframes, coordinating
their implementation and integration, writing interface text, usability testing (pre and post
development) and more.
4. You will be expected to research and apply user-centered design processes to create high
quality user experiences, and reusable mocks and wireframe templates for various websites.
5. You have mastered the art of information architecture and usability engineering and can
always come up with a structured, logical, intuitive, simple and clean way of translating user
stories into the text, screens and flows.
6. Your oral and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate and you can
always come up with the perfect text for any given interface.
7. You understand the nuances of integrating user interfaces into code. You also keep in touch
with technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product
design. (for e.g. HTML 5.0 etc)
Benefits & Perks
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive
salaries in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that
teams pick their own work hours.
4. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
5. Flexibility to choose between a Windows or Mac for getting things done. We personally love
6. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
7. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
8. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
9. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess,
pool, kite flying and much more.
10. Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.