Fleet / Driver Management
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Strong and persuasive communication skills.
2. Conversation ability – English.
3. Managing human resource.
4. Aptitude, problem solving.
5. Leadership skills.
6. Basic computer – Internet, Email, Facebook, MS Excel, MS Word.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Identify, train, and motivate manage drivers in the fleet.
2. Indulge in frequent communication.
3. Understand challenges faced by drivers on daily basis on road, contribute to organisation by solving
4. Plan and implement community building and outreach activities.
5. Build a team to work with you.
6. Design replicable frameworks of socio-economic intervention at the bottom of pyramid level.
We are AutoRaja, a social enterprise aimed at improving lives of Autorickshaw Drivers (AutoRaja and AutoRani) while providing a Call-auto service to Chennai commuters for a minimal charge.
We are on the lookout for interns who are interested in social causes, along with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. AutoRaja can provide an insight into what goes into building up a socially relevant business model. The interns will get a chance to work with a team of former McKinsey, Infosys, Tata, TeachForIndia, JustDial employees coming from diverse backgrounds such as University of Oxford, VIT University, IIM Indore, etc. to name a few.