Employee Onboarding Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Min Qualification: 12th Standard / II PUC.
2. Keyboarding skills & Fluency in spoken English is essential.
3. Must have a pleasing disposition and good communication skills.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Manage joining formalities.
2. Handle onboarding activities for new joiners for a large BPO.
Every month, we would sit through numerous attrition reviews and hear that employees gave the same reasons for quitting, such as personal, better prospects, salary & relocation. This gave the impression there was nothing that the Organization could do. This also meant that we left the review with zero action items. Deep down, we all knew there had to be other reasons for people leaving.
We felt this was happening because the existing methodology was flawed. Very often, the exit interview being conducted was a mere formality and the data being captured was very superficial. We felt organizations could do a lot more, to understand the actual reason, but that required them to understand employee minds better—what they really liked about the company and what they disliked.
More research, more cups of coffee and AceNgage was formed