Fulfilling the tactical objectives of a business through hiring and retaining best-fit employees is the job of an HR recruiter. The HR professionals succeed in this important role by developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies, always striving to bring in the best possible talent.
The candidates will have the following responsibilities:
1. Evaluate and improve Recruitment Processes& be involved in constant mapping of the market.
2. Participate in formulating & remodeling of the recruitment plans through innovative ideas in the best interest for the organization growth.
3. Would be responsible for the Hiring across levels for the multiple vertical (Pan India Requirements).
4. Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle in order to, fulfill manpower requirements at each stage
5. Networking & Strong relationship building with the candidates of the target organization .
6. Aggressive Talent Pipeline Management
New Era was incorporated in year 1993 and within a span of few years, it transformed from being a small player to a major global conglomerate. In our endeavor to keep nurturing quality and leadership, we always choose the path not taken. Today our firm is mostly celebrated for global deliveries, offers and an entire gamut of recruitment services.
Along with a broad spectrum of networks and associations ranging from India, Singapore, US, Dubai & Europe we perform special search globally in the former countries. At present we cater to most of the Fortune 500 companies in all the verticals of the industry. With formidable team of experts, we serve our clients with utmost dedication and allegiance. We are outfitted with the latest cutting edge technology and methodologies of the industry.
New Era harbors the core values of 3 I’s (Integrity, Innovation & Initiative) as its pillars of success and in the same vein it strongly upholds the importance of its ‘Human Capital.’ We confront our employees with corporate training and seminars to keep them abreast with latest whereabouts of the industry practices.