The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Degree/Diploma in human resources management, business administration.
2. Proficient in HR matter.
3. Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
4. Good writing skills.
5. Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
6. Expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to start in short notice a strong advantage.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To understand the requirement and draw up the necessary job specifications.
2. To source profiles through all possible sources including jobportals, social networking sites, referrals, database.
3. To shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest towards our organization.
4. To handle complete hiring cycle.
Webmedia is a leading global online ad network that delivers what's important, high-quality products for high-quality advertisers. We are dedicated to the optimization of revenue for both our advertisers and our publishers, maximizing their ROI. Webmedia's understanding of online media is proven time and time again through the results we provide to our advertisers and publishers. We are experts in marketing and have a proven ability to successfully match between publishers and advertisers.