The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Prior experience in BPO hiring is preferred.
2. Excellent communication and networking skills, effective persuasion and interpersonal skills.
3. Willing to learn & should be a team player.
4. Able to understand BPO recruitment.
5. Prior experience in HR Consultancy & BPO would be an advantage.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Sourcing candidates from various sources like database, job portals, referrals, social media, etc.
2. Call potential candidates and conduct preliminary screening.
3. Coordinate with client HR and candidates for telephonic, face-to-face interviews.
4. Obtain feedback from candidates and regular follow up with client HR and candidates.
Suvidha Talent Pvt. Ltd. aims to tap the highly competitive global market to connect employers and job-seekers across multiple sectors. We are based in New Delhi, India.
Suvidha Talent provides staffing and recruiting services for all major sectors of the Indian economy, including the Automobile & Allied Industry, BFSI, BPO & KPO, Engineering, Manufacturing, Power & Energy, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Real Estate, Telecom, IT, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Logistics, Social Sector, and Retail.
Suvidha Talent focuses on connecting employers in these industries to qualified individuals from entry level to executive level. We also help our clients develop flexible and long-term staffing and recruiting solutions to optimize their competitive advantages. Suvidha Talent Pvt. Ltd. is an associate member of the Indian Staffing Federation (ISF) and is committed to its legal, professional and ethical standards of conduct.