The Human Resources manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a small to mid-sized company, or heads up a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company.
The candidates should have following responsibilities:
1. Reviewing resumes and applications
2. Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
3. Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
4. Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
5. Handling insurance-related issues
6. Managing workplace safety issues
7. Training new or existing employees
8. Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
Evocative Business Solutions (EBS) has been launched to give top quality HR Services & Recruitment Solutions for ITeS, Insurance, Telecom, Banking, Retailing and IT Software & Networking industries. EBS work on the 3R philosophy ( Right Candidate in Right Time at Right cost value)
The backbone of the EBS, to follow its defined philosophy, is its dedicated team of Senior Consultants with successful professional career with years of experience in Human Resource, Recruitment and Staffing with organizations of Repute. The team has been build carefully, keeping in mind the industry knowledge, competency and professionalism required, to deliver prompt and quality services & solutions to our business partners and candidates.
To achieve our ever improving and demanding quality standards, our consultants are supported by our research team by providing our recruitment consultants with the constant flow of well qualified & profile specific candidates matching the skills defined for each opening. To maintain constant flow of Candidates, Our team is expert in multiple search methods in sourcing Right Candidate in Right Time at Right Price like Head Hunting, Reference Generation, Cold Calling to Internet search, different job portals & search engines.