The company's HR Recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing re-locations and intern program.
The candidates should have following responsibilities:
1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
4. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
5. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
6. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
7. Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
10. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
11. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
12. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Career Factory is a progressive, integrated HR Services firms serving Clients since 2001. Organizations today want to hire and nurture smart employees to ensure continued success; we help Organizations & Individuals do that effortlessly. Our services include Executive Search, Managed HR Services, Skill Development, Corporate Training and Career Management.
We also offer Corporate Consulting to help companies better manage their HR issues. And because we like to see individuals succeed, we offer personalized Career Management counsel to success-oriented people. Staffed with a Team of industry experts, each with 15 to 20 years of strong corporate experience, we help our Clients build, manage and maintain world-class HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Management, Operations, Finance, Technology and Production Teams. We also help Individuals build a Great Career through our Professional & Experiential Training Programs designed to meet the current job requirement in Human Resources, Accounts & Taxation, MIS & Analytics and Digital Marketing. These Programs are designed & delivered by Functional Experts who have over 20 years of experience in their domain. Our specialized recruitment team has a fantastic positions fulfillment record from entry to mid to top management level. We also have unique insight into who's succeeding at the senior-level and we’ve often succeeded on the VP, Managing Director and C-level assignments as well.
Our core strength is in our understanding of "People." We specialize in people and our team has the expertise to Test, Assess and Qualify Potential Hires. With time we have acquired skills to read through a Resume' and can tell you who's good, who's not, and why? We have a keen eye for the intangible soft-skills that are not always visible on a Resume’.