As an HR or personnel consultant, you'll usually work for a recruitment agency helping employers find suitable staff and job seekers find suitable jobs.
These are the responsibilities the candidates should have:
1. Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
2. Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system.
3. Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Director of Recruiting.
4. Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Director of Recruiting and Hiring Manager as required.
5. Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
Adecco India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a leading end-to-end HR solutions company with a focus on Executive Search, Recruitment, Learning and Temporary Staffing services to client organisations. With a national presence in over 60 branches across India, Adecco is the fastest growing HR company in India.
• Largest branch network of over 60 branches and counting
• Over 85,000 associates on assignment everyday, nationally
• Distinguished list of 1,000 clients across all segments
• Placement of around 5,000 candidates per month, across India
• Over 300 trained and specialised consultants to customise your HR solutions
The industries we provide HR Solutions to:
• Information Technology
• IT Enabled Services
• Agriculture and Agri-based Organisations
• Telecom, Media & Entertainment
• Engineering, Process & Infrastructure
• Consumer Services & Retail
• Banking, Financial Services & Insurance