The employee should be able to prepare and take approval for Salary Structure and Issuance of Offer letter of the selected candidates, documents to be collected and appointment letter to be issued, induction to be given on the joining of the employee.
The candidates should have the following responsibilities:
1. Degree/Diploma in human resources management, business administration.
2. At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
3. Proficient in HR matter.
4. Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
5. Good writing skills.
6. Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
7. Expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to start in short notice a strong advantage.
TMC is an international placement service provider servicing world class companies across the globe. TMC which was started in 1999 has grown into a respectable HR services provider for clients worldwide. It has helped generate career opportunities for many individuals.
TMC offers the HR services ranging from Executive Search, Staffing, Consulting and Outsourcing to Training.TMC continues to focus on developing customized and innovative HR services.
Vision & Mission
To emerge as the most trusted placement service provider in the world Management