The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
The following are the responsibilities the candidates should have:
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
2. Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
3. Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
4. Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
5. With use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
6. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
7. Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
8. Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview)
Mu Sigma, one of the world’s largest Decision Sciences and analytics firms, helps companies institutionalize data-driven decision making and harness Big Data
Analytics and data-driven decision making have been well recognized as a distinctive competitive advantage in a world of Big Data and increasing business complexity. However, organizations are challenged with scaling the use of analytics and making it an integral part of all business decisions. Mu Sigma addresses this critical need and enables organizations to institutionalize analytics and Decision Sciences in a sustainable manner.