The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Recruitment skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Reviewing resumes and applications.
2. Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
3. Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
4. Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
5. Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
6. Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc.
7. Preparation of salary statement.
8. Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
9. Regular updating of communication channels.
10. Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
1954, The year in which TATA MOTORS (Previously TELCO) inaugurated an era of automotive revolution across India. Down south, it was Arvind Motors who created a pioneering impact by launching the dealership of vehicles manufacturing by TELCO(Tata Engineering. & Locomotive Co. Ltd.)
The Aroor family business was started in the year 1929 by the late Aroor Laxminarayana Rao with a fleet of 6 buses.
Today Arvind Motors has consolidated itself into a well-diversified automotive enterprise, with an extensive network of more than 20 branches spread across Karnataka. At present the areas of business include the sister concern of M/s. Mandovi Motors, dealers for Maruti Udyog Ltd., and M/s. Supreme Auto Dealers, dealers for Bajaj Auto Ltd.