UX Designer/Visual Designer
We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
The candidates should also have the following requirements:
1. Knowledge of Front end Technologies like HTML5 and CSS3, and at least some conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
2. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
3. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
4. Designing experience for mobile apps.
5. Portfolio in form of blogs or web link or links of apps from appstore ( android, iOS)
Knows photoshop well.
Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
The candidate should engage with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
The candidate should develop understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
The candidate should be capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
The candidate should prepare low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
The candidate should be capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype. Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
The candidate should be capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically. Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing.
Praxify is powered by brilliance of technology and convenience of mobility. Yet it’s amazingly simplified and driven by each one’s interest.