Graphic Designer Intern
1. A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
2. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
3. Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
4. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
1. Create creative designs for social media posts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
2. Work closely with the design team
2. Informals allowed .
Univibe Network Pvt. Ltd. is a team of networking and technology enthusiasts working to build stronger alumni communities for educational institutes. Through our varied experiences in the fields of live media, web application development and business operations, we aim to be the finest alumni engagement provider in India.
We believe that well connected alumni will provide a strong competitive edge to institutes and these connections are of utmost importance for development and transformation of higher education in India
Univibe Network has unique solutions to bridge the gap between schools & alumni.