Graphic Designer & Social Media Intern
Do you have a flair for creating great designs and content? Are you an ace when it comes to social media trends? Would like an internship, which involves being active on social media sites?
1. Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite or Corel Draw
2. Any Graduate/ Under graduate with excellent written and communication skills
3. Understanding of how social media networks work
4. Intern should be self-motivated, dedicated, creative, proactive & ready to take on new challenges.
1. Gain expansive knowledge on Social Media Handling.
2. Wide exposure to an IT business & corporate exposure.
3. Professional Business Skills Training.
4. “Internship certificate” and “Letter of Recommendation” will be provided.
5. Opportunity to convert into a full time role, depending on the performance of the candidate.
6. Duration: 3-12 months.
1. Designing and creating relevant, useful, engaging and entertaining content.
2. Monitor and post on various social media networks
3. Increase the number of followers on our social media platform ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.) via organic and viral means.
4. Increase the engagement and interaction with the audience on these social networking sites.
5. Promote SchoolClan and the services of SchoolClan on various social media websites.
6. Create good designs and content, increase engagement and number of followers, social media management, support marketing online, think creatively and many more.
1. Assist in creating and designs for brochures, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.
2. Work closely with the founders in new product or service development.
3. Devise and Support marketing activities to promote the SchoolClan brand.
Frequent food and coffee will be on us.
SchoolClan is a mutual knowledge sharing site for Students,Teachers,Parents,Ex-students & Schools with the purpose of creating a ‘Learning Student World’. We are a team of young entrepreneurs who have realized the potential of the Internet being a tool to grow, learn, share knowledge & information. With the passion for education & academics, we have researched to bring alive ‘SchoolClan’, a dynamic website with the very purpose of creating a ‘Learning Student World’ through the medium of networking. Being successful entrepreneurs ourselves, we would like to use our experiences through SchoolClan to mold the young children of our country into successful individuals.