Graphic Design Intern
Letter is a design first company. We at Letter take design and typography very seriously. Our intern would be working on our first product 9211 (code name) which is the most fun way to talk to friends.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
1. Ability to Conceptualise and execute campaigns.
2. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop.
3. Understanding of emerging practices and design methodologies.
4. Funny at heart. 9211 is a product about funny messages.
5. It doesn’t matter how many years of experience you have. Or if you have any at all.
6. Who can work from home. Will need to brainstorm and conceptualise with the team in Mumbai (for a couple of hours every alternate day; can be more at first given the output of work). Execution can be done from home.
7. Is multi -lingual
1. Create new vernacular language fonts.
2. Perform user studies to understand the user mind set.
3. Develop interfaces and graphics that users love and laugh at.
Hi. We are Letter. Letter is the next wave in communication in India. Making communication fun and engaging is our mission.
We make products that help you have more fun with people you love. Currently operating in stealth mode.