1. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
2. Sound understanding of technology, materials and manufacturing methods.
3. Prior experience of designing, modelling, testing and producing prototypes.
4. Prior knowledge of CAD.
1. Ability to conceptualize and design from scratch.
2. Ability to come up with illustrations.
3. Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
4. Should not keep yourself restricted to the brief given and should be able to brainstorm and come up with innovative ideas to bring the project to reality.
5. Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD (computer-aided-design).
6. Sketching initial design ideas.
7. Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or, more likely, using dedicated computer software (CAD) to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costings.
8. Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design for approval.