Graphic Design Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 5th October 2016 and 4th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 3 month.
4. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
5. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
1. Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
2. Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
3. Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
4. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
5. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
6. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator - added software knowledge is a bonus;
7. Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
8. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
9. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
10. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
11. Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
12. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other
13. Designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
To "think different" is no longer different. At Inverted Sense, we use design to guide business problem-solving & help businesses innovate.