Graphic Design Intern
1. Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
2. Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
3. Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
4. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
5. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
6. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
7. Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
8. Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
9. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
InteriorsInfo.com is an online one stop solution for the interior industry. It turns the smorgasbord of interior industry into a user friendly matrix of information for every professional person and group that identifies itself with the interiors industry, especially the end user, The Consumer.
The site is designed in a simple navigation format, and backed by an intelligent search tool of its product and services. An additional feature is to offer a weekly flea market discount shopping called Friday Bazaar. Suffice to say, it is like the lamp of Aladdin, a wholesome online shopping experience available on your fingertips.