Graphic Design Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Experience working on the tools like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Flash and Illustrator.
2. Experience making 3D and 2D shop rendering and plans would be an added advantage.
3. Should have basic experience in Logo design, Brochure Design, Template design, Banner design, Poster Design, Packaging artwork.
4. Should possess creativity and innovative skills.
5. Aspiring to be a part of global retail organization.
6. Out-of-Box thinking and creativity.
7. Excellent Concept/ Visualization skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Creative designing for the website, interactive media, marketing and business development teams.
2. Develop creative concepts and design for digital and printed brand materials, including direct mails, advertisements, presentations, marketing brochures, invitations.
3. Closely work with the Global Business Development and Marketing teams.
4. Propose cohesive design strategies for packaging, visual merchandising, and promotional/ special event presentation.
5. Manage, organize and maintain graphic files, including logos, photos and artwork.
6. Assist Marketing and Creative teams with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies.
7. Format and compile marketing and business development communications including company profile, proposals, training materials.
8. Creative design work for tenders.
Flemingo International is a global duty free and travel retail operator with its headquarters in Dubai.
Flemingo opened its first outlet in Africa and its distribution business in Dubai nearly two decades ago after realizing the potential of the trade routes between East Africa and the Middle East.
In 2003, Flemingo entered Asia with its first outlet in India where it became the first private duty-free operator in the country. Flemingo was instrumental in the development of the duty-free business in India and expanded into 17 locations making it the countries largest travel retailer.
Besides India, Flemingo is present in 36 other countries with over 140 operations across Asia, Africa, Europe and LATAM.
Flemingo operates across different formats like duty free shops in airports, borders, downtown, seaports; UN commissary shops, diplomatic duty free in addition to inflight supply as well as convenience stores, food & beverage and luxury retail outlets at airports. Flemingo is an emerging market specialist.