Digital Creative Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 7th October 2016 and 6th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 6 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Editing Pictures, Designing work
2. Data sheet updation
3. Assisting with Contracts
4. Assisting with Government papers
5. Logo alteration
Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
"Fashion TV; the world’s largest fashion network has collaborated with India’s best fashion professionals. FASHION TV TALENT HOUSE is as it speaks, a house of talent. We represent models- both on-stay and direct booking- actors, stylists, photographers and make up artists. FASHION TV TALENT HOUSE also offers exciting services such as artist portfolio management and model grooming. Part of our team consists of legendary master Rohit Bal, the father of Indian Fashion, as our creative head and mentor. Indian Supermodel Lalit Tehlan as our managing partner. And India’s well renowned fashion guru and choreographer Prasad Bidapa.. Our in office team has more than 30 years of experience in this field. By representing only the most carefully handpicked professional models in the country, with a vision of ushering in the next generation of India’s supermodels, we aim to become India’s premier channel for the highest quality talent in the fashion industry."