Graphic Design Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 24th Jan'17 and 23rd Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Learning and honing graphic designing skills across print and digital medium
2. Designing graphic identities, print collaterals like leaflet, brochures etc
3. Understanding branding processes and demonstrate a keen desire to learn more about the graphic design industry
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.
Co.Lab India is a integrated communications services provider offering branding, advertising, digital solutions to clients across diverse sectors like fashion & lifestyle, real estate, online decor solutions, furniture, sports apparel. Working primarily with new emerging brands, we translate ambition into results through a clear and simple creative strategy, skilfully bringing into life.