Graphic Design Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 23rd Jan'17 and 22nd Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 3
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Will be making poster, and doing image creation.
2. Be very creative and can come up with new and exciting ideas for designs.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Chilsag International is an Indian Theatre organization founded by Sachin Gupta in 2003. In its 9 year history, the Chilsag has produced Thirteen original Theatre productions, International tours, Launched a Theatre Magazine, established Theatre Laboratory and, through its reputed acting Academy, trained hundreds of new actors. Chilsag International also maintains a global network of research centers in key cities around the world that provide inputs on the latest in world theatre.