Graphic Designer Intern
1. Meeting clients to discuss their needs, objectives and budgets.
2. Designing and creating a wide variety of graphic art and promotional material.
3. Producing designs for both internal and external communications.Involving customers in the design process.
4. Creating integrated design projects across both online and offline outputs.
5. Developing design briefs.
6. Explaining design concepts and ideas to clients and colleagues.
7. Coordinating multiple publishing projects.
8. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
9. Providing graphical support for Blogs, websites and social media.
10. Working on presentations, leaflets, trade-marks, marketing materials and banner designs.
11. Producing accurate and high-quality design work.
12. Experience in Coral Draw, Photoshop,illustrator,Video Editing Software Must.
We at caravan events have a team of highly talented and creative people with the commitment, motivation and passion to produce memorable events and experiences that will not just exceed your expectations but create lasting memories. Caravan events has all the expertise under one roof, needed to make any event a success and hence is your one stop shop for event management. Why Caravan Events Caravan events delivers an customized, innovative and unique event management solutions. We specialize in planning, budgeting, implementing, managing, and successfully delivering events of the highest standards.Our good humored approach to the business, and quality of work, paired with years of experience and hard work, make us the perfect choice to take care of all your event management needs.