Graphic Design Intern
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
1. Currently Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Equivalent Job Experience.
2. Proficient skill using Adobe Creative Suite 5+, including Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
3. Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principals of web design.
4. Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the processes of print production.
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
1. Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver and Basic HTML/CSS.
2. Familiarity and interest in web design, with some hands-on experience.
Required Interpersonal Skills:
1. Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance of the group.
2. Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow.
3. Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to email, telephone calls and direct communication from staff.
The Graphic Design Intern reports to the Senior Design Lead and is responsible for:
1. Assisting with the creation of designs for clients based off of the creative brief, information provided by the Senior Design Lead, and any other available research/information.
2. The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Senior Design Lead in a structured environment that will enable them to contribute most effectively to internal as well as client projects, while building technical and professional skills that will benefit them in the job market.
Sudhaansh Enterprise is looking for Interns, Full Time & Part Time professionals in various categories like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Operations, Human Resource, Branding, Public Relations, Website Maintainence, Content Management, Customer Service Executives globally in Industries like Finance and Investment, Health and Wellness, Real Estate, Technology and Innovations, Internet Of Things (IOT), Education and Career, Travel and Shopping.