Graphic Design Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 20th Jan'17 and 19th Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Designing Brochures
2. Facebook / Banners
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
DaYogis was born from love, passion and a need for products that are safe and good for
the body, mind and soul. Every product is made with care and love in small batches from ingredients that
have been thoroughly researched to ensure quality products that are safe for you, your family and the planet. Every ingredient used is either 100% natural, nature identical and/or fair trade. The core focuses of DaYogis is to provide products that leave a lasting impression on your life while leaving as little footprint as possible on the planet.