The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong experience with web UI/UX design.
2. Hands-on knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / fluency with web standards.
3. Experience with graphic design and a keen eye for aesthetics.
4. Basic understanding of Software Development life cycle.
1. Part of a design process involving research, experimentation, and revision.
2. Incorporate usability testing feedback.
3. Elicit constructive feedback and capable of interpretation that feedback into design solutions.
4. Perform field research to discover and implement important design details that people may not realize they need.
5. Collaborate with others and work well with developers and product management.
6. Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
The story behind ambitionME is the desire to help youngsters "experience" the careers they are dreaming of, before taking the final dive! The ambitionME founders are passionate about sharing with college goers the experience they themselves missed during college - opportunities to learn about the available career choices up close, interact with experts from relevant fields, and most importantly, get their hands dirty while trying out various online or offline activities and contests. It is this passion that fuels ambitionME.
Today we are still a young start-up, bursting with energy and focused on creating the coolest opportunities for the student community. And in just a few months of launching this gamified portal, we have seen students enthusiastically competing with each other and vying for rewards and career opportunities. That, definitely, is the reward that keeps us motivated!