Instructional Design Intern
1. Analyze client requirements and translate them into course design for effective learning.
2. Design the Course Outline as per the learning objectives and develop training material meeting the same.
3. Developing the Storyboards for technical and non-technical courses (ILT & WBT).
4. Experience in Simulation, Technical, Management and Soft skills related courses.
5. Create course content structures for online courses (WBTs/CBTs) after understanding client requirements.
6. Creating content that would be transformed into learning programs.
7. Create content for K-12 and Corporate Training Course ware.
8. Write scripts for videos, animations, and interactive learning scenarios.
9. Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs.
10. Visualize the ideas to be pen down beautifully.
11. Creating storyboards and content by using and applying the most appropriate ID theories and methodologies.
CHRP - INDIA Private Limited
CHRP-INDIA is committed to delivering the effective practices in developing learning solutions. Our capability of delivering the most complex learning programs has been achieved through our dedicated team, in creating competitive learning solutions.