Graphic Design Intern
Provide Graphical support to the Marketing team for a number of events including outreach activities, social media activities, PR activities, Inhouse events.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the look and feel of brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
- Extensive use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw to create and generate new images.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
- Ability to manage graphics in support of social media applications such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, colour, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must, with out of the box thinking.
- Passion for people-centered design.
Wish A Design, as the name suggests has a simple process. You only need to wish your design and we’ll make it happen with our team of hand-picked talents. We partner with our clients to build brands that stand for something.
Why Choose Us? Well… That is a simple question to answer. Our sharply focused ideas have allowed us to tackle any creative challenge, across all forms of media, irrespective of scale or complexity. Give us a chance and we’ll redefine the term Quality for you.