The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We need a team player, go-getter who gets great stuff done & in-time.
2. Ability to conceptualize and design from scratch Should be able to work in strict deadlines during events.
3. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
4. Knowledge of Image Editing tools,Corel Draw,Awareness of printing specs and technicalities.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Help our communications and branding become visually appealing and innovative.
2. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
3. Come up with event design including banners, flyers, posters, balloon branding, bus branding, tshirts, freebies, invites etc.
A stipend and unparalleled learning and experience is what's up for grab.
Weekendr is a venture in learning space that aims to create engagements helping people become employable and acquire skills & learning from. We primarily operate in 3 broad verticals namely Technology, Skills and Careers & Placements. Till date, we have conducted 60 engagements, covering 5 Universities – 35 Educational Institutions and having more than 6600 participants including students, working professionals and enthusiasts. From Software Development Skills (Android, Java etc) to Photography Learning, From SPSS & SAS Learning to Interactive Talks & Pottery Workshops, From Career & Placement Workshops to Social Development and Leadership, we cater to some core domains that are of interest and benefit to the student community. We believe in simplified yet effective learning. We want to ensure that your takeaway from a WeekendR engagement is a lifelong learning and something that will help you in your professional and personal growth. We believe that education is a process and it stretches well beyond the walls of classrooms.