Graphic Design Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Should have visual ideation and creativity and good in drawing sketch.
2. Good academic knowledge of design software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, In Design and Adobe Flash.
3. Familiar with Web Feature like HTML, JS and CSS.
4. Can differentiate between different types of images like GIF, PNG and JPEG & design according to thier usability.
5. Good in designing vector images.
6. Can choose right color combination for specific industry and audience.
7. Can engage users with his/her design.
8. Diploma in fine arts.
9. Bachelor in fine arts etc.
Tail Shift was started with two simple objectives in mind; helping serious content publishers to grow their footprint in cyberspace and ensuring that Advertisers and Agencies are able to move through the clutter and find someone to listen to their needs instead of telling them what their needs are. Our commitment to operational excellence ensures that our customers and partners are able to shift through the clutter, pinpoint their objectives, and execute on their plans effectively.