Graphic Design Intern
1. Responsible for creating and maintaining the - look and feel- of brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
2. Developing banners, animated ads and commercials for display on facebook, twitter via Internet marketing.
3. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
4. Extensive use of CorelDraw, Photoshop & Illustrator to create and generate new images.
5. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
6. Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
7. Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
8. Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
9. Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
10. Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives.
No. of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Diploma/course in Graphic Design 1-2 Years.
1. Flexible timings.
2. Free breakfast & snacks.
Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages.