1. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc
2. Coming up with fresh design ideas for different ad campaigns
3. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, coral draw.
4. Self-starter who possesses the ability to create original graphics
1. Access to brilliant workshops at discounted rates.
2. Certification and letter of recommendation (Selected ones).
3. Proper training and grooming of catalysts on corporate lines.
4. Improve your English language skills. You will love this part!
5. You will get recognition for your creativity!
6. Monetary Perks (Depends on project to project basis).
At Mission I Am, our goal is to bridge the gap between what you are and what you want to be; to help you discover a side of yourself that you knew you had, but were unable to bring out.
Our specially designed programmes have been created to work at various levels:
Introducing students to phonetics, building a solid foundation in helping them overcome their fear of public speaking, inculcating reading habits, overall personality development and helping them learn a new language.
Helping bridge the gap between campus and corporate by teaching students email and telephone etiquette, presentation skills, dressing and grooming, as well as preparing them for interviews by conducting workshops on group discussions, personal interviews and resume writing.
Assisting new employees hone their skills and helping professionals achieve leader status by means of presentation skills, networking skills, managing meetings, feedback sharing, pitching themselves to the next level and enhancing their overall communication skills.
Mission I Am – dedicated to changing “I want to be” to “I am”