Graphic Designer Intern
Graphic designer combine art and technology to create visually communicative designs.
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
4. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
5. Should be able to create designs / posters / paper ads / logos / brochure / id cards / banners etc.
6. Highly proficient in all design aspects.
7. Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
8. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
9. It is 6 months internship.
We are a team of enthusiasts, artists, explorers, problem solvers and passionate engineers; engineers who do not fix machines rather believe in fixing the hiccups in the lifestyle of people. And, thus we selected the domain everybody seeks either for enjoyment or refreshment or for enlightment. Yes, we could feel your pain while travelling in a Chauffeur driven Car and so we crafted the Concept: Let Me Drive.
Be it a date, a corporate tour, a weekend getaway, a family vacation, your honeymoon trip or as small as picking or dropping someone from airport, railway station or the bus terminal; we have a car for every occasion. If you are a passionate driver you will never have to sit behind when someone else is driving or if you are in a big group or love making friends while in a journey, you will really enjoy the one extra space that you will get. And needless to say that you will have all the privacy and enjoy your company to the fullest.