Graphic Design Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong design sense to add life to thoughts and ideas.
2. Those who can create relevant and appealing visuals for PowerPoint presentations.
1. Developing interactive design.
2. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
3. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives.
iManiac Technologies is a subsidiary of iManiac Group, a group actively involved in delivering technical education to the youth through 'iManiac Education & Research Center'. We are bunch of hard core developers aggressively adapting latest technology and establishing new frontiers.
We are on a solo mission: "Client Satisfaction" and for this, we always give our best. In addition to fulfilling client's requirement, we provide our 'Out-of-Box' ideas to add ice to the cake. We think that it's our responsibility to deliver best of what we are capable of delivering.