The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Corel Draw.
2. Has creative bent of mind/twisted bent of mind.
3. Has a sense of humor.
4. Loves designing and can help us convert cool concepts into beautiful products.
5. Should be an enthu-cutlet and can help us ideate new products.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Edit various images.
2. Create professional designs.
3. Develop content specific designs.
Practical knowledge of life cycle of design products - from conceptualization - to design - to implementation - to hopefully getting sold! All your designs will be credited. You will also get a certificate at the end of the internship(along with a bottle of alcohol!)
EDD brings a fresh and unique perspective to the products used in day to day basis and focuses on providing alternative creative lifestyle with aesthetic sensibilities and uber cool attitude. EDD celebrates life and tries to bring fun and joy in this fast competitive world.
EDD is founded by Sagar Jain - Product and Graphic designer from National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT). Sagar - loves conceptualizing - is a hedonist, caffeine addict and tries to lead a simple life in a witty way!!!