Graphic Design Intern
DoctorsNow Marketing & Communications Graphic Design Intern will assist with projects and responsibilities including:
1. Design and create advertising, promotional, and informational materials for DoctorsNow campaigns, website and events.
2. Collaborate with Marketing team to develop a creative vision for Social Media graphics and brand efforts.
3. Ensure alignment of all publications, logos, and advertisements with DoctorsNow's style and brand guides.
Number of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
1. Applicants should be a undergraduate or graduate student with experience (formal or informal) in graphic design.
2. Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) is required.
3. Experience with animated website graphics in HTML5 is preferred.
4. Applicants should be creative and responsible self-starters, willing to conceptualize designs while working within the bounds of DoctorsNow's style and brand guidelines.
5. Applicants should be team players, organized and responsible, and excited to work with a Startup as it expands and grows!
For patients in India, accessing quality healthcare is inconvenient, confusing, and expensive. For their physicians, delivering it can be equally frustrating. Both groups struggle with a system that makes it hard to control when and where care occurs, and on whose terms.
At DoctorsNow, we are passionate about putting that decision back into the hands of patients and physicians, literally. Our patient and physician mobile applications enable the modern house call: patients can submit a “visit” from their smartphone; physicians are able to diagnose and treat with nothing more than a tablet/PC and their expertise.
There is no single fix for Indian healthcare, but we can’t imagine a world where technology that connects patients to high-quality care (anytime, anywhere) isn’t a crucial part of the solution.