Graphic Design Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Ability to conceptualize.
2. Ability to design from scratch.
3. Ability to come up with illustrations.
4. Should be able to work in strict deadlines during events and come up with event design.
5. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Working closely with the marketing/branding team.
2. Design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery.
3. Create company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
Our world is always changing. When you think you’ve got the latest version, it’s time for an upgrade. You share a link, and it’s already old news. You’re tagging, while everyone else is pinning. It’s no wonder brands feel overwhelmed.
At digital-chutney, we realize if there’s one thing you can count on, it’s change. We also realize that if you can master this change, the opportunities are limitless. In a nutshell, that’s what we do. We’ll help you find your footing in a sea of constant, disruptive change and evolve how you connect with people in the digital age.
You see, we’re an inquisitive bunch, focused on understanding the world around us, and how people connect with it. It’s this curiosity that helps us see what’s next, letting our clients be the first to take advantage of the new opportunities that are emerging all around them. Adapting isn’t about staying in one place, it’s about moving forward. Let’s move.